|Airdate||July 23, 2007|
|Written by||Duppy Demetrius|
|Directed by||Elodie Keene|
|Previous episode||The Round File|
|Next episode||Four to Eight|
|Episode list||Season 3|
|“||This is a tapestry of justice, that's what it is. A complete tapestry!||”|
Because of the PHD's new budget plans, the members have to complete WMD training, which clashes with Brenda's attempts to find out who garroted a fitness instructor to death in a parking lot.
- Glen Cooper, Tiffany's fitness instructor who had been having an affair with her
- Tiffany Lewis, the victim's girlfriend
- Bob Lewis, Tiffany's husband
- Kenny Woods, parking attendant
- Eric Ellis, criminal
Closing the CaseEdit
Kenny, the parking valet, was described as having Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). OCD is an anxiety disorder characterized by persistent, unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive, ritualistic actions (compulsions.) Ritualistic behaviors such as counting, handwashing, or repetitive performance of a task are generally believed to prevent the thoughts from occurring; inability to do so generally results in increased anxiety. Meticulous behavior, such as Lt. Tao's is often mistaken for OCD.
- During the stakeout scene, the date is shown on one of the monitors to be September 12, 2011. A few minutes later, David Gabriel notes the car as having been stolen five days earlier with a date on the report of September 7, 2011, confirming this.