|Title||Dead Man's Hand|
|Airdate||December 21, 2009|
|Written by||Duppy Demetrius & Ken Martin|
|Directed by||James Duff|
|Previous episode||Make Over|
|Next episode||The Big Bang|
|Episode list||Season 5|
|“||Add quote here.||”|
— Who said it?
Episode summary goes here.
- Detective Ally Moore
- FID detective under Captain Sharon Raydor's command.
- Apparently being abused by her husband Shawn Moore.
- Shawn Moore
- Detective Ally Moore's supposedly abusive husband.
- Claimed to have been killed in self-defense by Sergeant Ryan Dunn.
- Murdered by his wife in a plot to get the mortgage insurance on their house.
- Shawn Moore
- Supposedly abusing his wife Detective Ally Moore.
- Claimed by Sergeant Ryan Dunn to have fired at him, forcing Dunn to kill him.
- Sergeant Ryan Dunn
- First responding officer to Detective Ally Moore's 911 call.
- Supposedly killed Shawn Moore in self-defense.
- Was having an affair with Ally and was manipulated by her to cover up the murder.
- Lost his job though not his freedom over his actions as he was duped and didn't conspire with Ally.
- Detective Ally Dunn
- FID detective under the command of Captain Sharon Raydor.
- Faked being abused by her husband to murder him.
- Was having an affair with Sergeant Ryan Dunn.
- Murdered her husband to collect their mortgage insurance and covered it up with Dunn's help.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Lieutenant Andy Flynn humorously depicts Captain Sharon Raydor as the Wicked Witch of the West on the murder board. While originally starting as a simple stick figure, it grows to include a broomstick added by Provenza and later a house over her head.